Coast Networks Group was established in 2011 with a merger of the Brighton based IT consultancies Coast Networks Ltd and Sort IT UK Ltd. The founders Phil Townsend and Tim Fry wanted to bring the two companies together enabling them to service their client network more efficiently.
Over the years the team have installed and managed networks for various organisations including Royal institutions, livery companies, public services companies and has gained experience across multiple business types.
Coast Network is dedicated to helping their clients achieve their best through the service delivery, offering straight forward systems metered by client feedback.
We’ve listed some of the reasons our clients continue to work with Coast Networks:
- Better value
- Cost Effective
- Friendly staff who talk with more speak and less geek
- Easy to manage IT solutions
- Cloud based backup to quickly retrieve your files – 30 day
- Remote IT Support, minimise expensive engineer visits to your company, 90% of daily IT issues can be fixed remotely
- Monthly Support Contracts, with unlimited telephone support
- Pay as you go support contracts, pay monthly in advance and cancel anytime, no ties no hassle
- Network installations, server installations
- Network Cabling, structured cabling
We’re partnered with multiple software and hardware vendors to allow us the ability to supply sustainable system
s for almost any small business networks.